Safety Install Information
- This appliance is NOT intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance or the power cord.
- The structure to which the appliance is to be mounted must be capable of supporting a weight of 15kg.
- The appliance should be mounted out of the reach of children.
- Follow Electrical Cord Safety guidelines from the Consumer Product Safety Commission and the Electrical Safety Foundation International (which offers more advice at esfi.org).
- The appliance is designed for indoor use only. Mounting the appliance in a situation where it is subject to water or moisture is dangerous.
- The appliance should be protected from damage through general care and maintenance.
- Protect leads and equipment from damage e.g. position leads and equipment where they are not likely to be damaged
- Make visual inspections of the lead, plug and item before use for any cuts, damage, cracks, burnt areas etc. If these are identified, remove the item from use.
- Use power boards (with overload protection) instead of double adaptors;
- Remove faulty electrical items from use immediately to ensure the item is not used inadvertently by someone else; clearly label them as ‘faulty’ or ‘out of service’.
- Discard faulty electrical equipment or have it repaired by an electrician.
The appliance is fitted with picture hooks which are capable of holding 7kg each hook which are to be fixed to the wall or location with one of the following:
- Command Picture Hanging Strips capable of supporting 7.2kg each.
When selecting the desired location for hanging, take into consideration the hanging of wires to ensure they can be out of reach of children.